5iMX宗旨:分享遥控模型兴趣爱好

5iMX.com 我爱模型 玩家论坛 ——专业遥控模型和无人机玩家论坛(玩模型就上我爱模型,创始于2003年)
查看: 1960|回复: 5
打印 上一主题 下一主题

固定翼iNAV 实用提示集合(中英对照)

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2020-8-15 22:51 | 只看该作者 |只看大图 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
最近找inav调参方法,翻到国外大神的博客,部分是inav开源作者写的,自己一知半解,为了学习,就把全文翻译了一下,如果有不正确的地方,请各位帮忙指出。
原文出处: https://newtonairlines.blogspot.com/2019/07/collection-of-inav-tips.html
如需转载,请注明出处,谢谢!

Collection of Fixed Wing iNAV tips
This page will record any clever Fixed Wing iNAV tips I pick up over time.
固定翼iNAV 实用提示集合
这一页将记录我随时间收集到的任何固定翼iNAV的有用的提示。

Most of these tips come from
Facebook iNav Fixed Wing Group
Pawel Spychalski's YouTube Channel
iNav WIKI and some very helpful YouTube subscribers.

1. Transmitter Trims (Pawel)
1. 遥控器微调 (Pawel)
Trims should not be used with iNav flight control boards, don't touch them.
In fact you can disable them totally
In the Taranis Flight Modes screen change all the trim values on the default flight mode FM0 from (: 0) to (- -)
The trims will disappear from the transmitter screen and no longer be active  The trim switches now can be setup as normal switches for other uses. Which is quite useful because it's easy to run out of normal mode switches on transmitters like the QX7.
使用飞控就不要开任何遥控器的微调。

2. Only need one model setup (Stewie - UAVFutures)
遥控器上只需要一个模型设置(Stewie-UAVFutures)
Programming setup in your transmitter is identical for all iNav models. Wings, planes and even quads need the same 4 channels and mode switches. So you only actually need one iNav Model in your transmitter. Using the D16 protocol (not ACCESS) you can bind as many receivers as you need to this one OpenTX model if you set the receiver number to 00.
You can have all the extra functions like flaps and pan/tilt programmed in and just not use them on models that don't require them.
所有的设置通过飞控适配,都是一致的,所以只要一套模型设置。

3. Forget about Angle and Horizon Modes (Pawel)
忘记Angle模式和Horizon模式(Pawel)
Well, maybe don't forget about them, but I never use Angle as an actual flight mode, because you have to hold the stick at the angle you want the plane to maintain. The board has to be perfectly aligned to maintain altitude in these modes. It's a self-level mode, which might appeal to beginners, but to me it feels like you have to fight the board to make the plane fly where you want.
However Angle Mode is necessary to initially setup the board alignment (mainly pitch degrees) and is automatically activated with the GPS modes. That's why when you select one of the GPS modes, before satellites are acquired, Angle Mode will be activated.
Angle is also useful on the bench to check that the control surfaces move in the correct direction for stabilisation.
好吧,也许别忘了,但我从来没有用Angle模式作为实际的飞行模式,因为你必须把摇杆保持在你希望飞机保持的角度。在这些模式下,飞控板必须完美的校准才能保持高度。这是一种自我水平模式,可能会吸引初学者,但对我来说,它让我感觉必须与飞控作斗争,来让你的飞机按照你的想法来飞。
然而,Angle模式是必要的,以初步设置飞控(与飞机)的水平(主要是俯仰度),并自动激活要使用GPS的那些模式。这就是为什么当你选择一个要使用GPS的模式时,在搜到星之前,Angle模式将被激活。
Angle模式在调试时也很有用,用来检查控制面是否朝着正确的方向动。

If you want your plane to fly level without stick input use Altitude Hold. That mode uses GPS to maintain level flight and Angle Mode for stabilisation. Or even Acro mode will hold the current attitude.
如果你想让你的飞机在没有操纵杆输入的情况下水平飞行,使用定高模式(Altitude Hold)。该模式使用GPS保持水平飞行和Angle模式来保持稳定, Acro模式也有相同的效果。
I usually launch in Acro or Manual mode, fly around the field in Acro, go for an FPV cruise in Alt Hold, then use RTH to come back from a long way out.
我通常在Acro或Manual模式下起飞,在Acro中绕场飞行,在Alt Hold下进行FPV巡航,然后使用RTH从很远的地方回来。
I do still have Angle available as a mode for board alignment.
我仍然将Angle模式设为可用的模式来让飞控水平。

4. PIFF (PID) Tuning (Wiki, Pawel)
4. PIFF(PID)调教(Wiki, Pawel)

Increase FF (D) until control surface movement in Acro (or Angle) is 90% of Manual Mode
This will give you all the control surface movement you need while saving some for stabilisation.
One of the biggest problems in a new iNav build is that you start with much less pitch and roll control  in Acro and Angle compared to Manual. I have been caught a few times with insufficient pitch control to get over trees while testing stabilised modes. This is because the Airplane preset (in the Presets page) puts the FF at 15, which is usually way too low. The default PIDS are are a better starting point in my opinion.
增加FF(D),直到控制面在Acro(或Angle)模式下的偏转量达到Manual模式的90%。
这将给你所有的控制面偏转量,同时保证稳定。
在组装一架新的iNav飞机中最大的问题之一是:相比Manual模式, Angle模式能用的升降和滚转舵量非常少。我有几次在测试稳定时,由于俯仰控制舵量不足,撞到树上。这是因为飞机预设(在预设页面中)将FF设为15,这一般太低了。在我看来,默认的pid是一个更好的起点。

My FF ends up at 50 to 100 depending on the model. D and I terms are less important for fixed wing. Mine seem to end up around D=7 and I=10 but I'll do some further PIFF testing to confirm.
根据型号的不同,我的FF在50到100之间。D和I值对固定翼来说不那么重要。我的结果是D=7,I=10,但我会做一些进一步的PIFF测试来确认。

Autotune attempts to do these adjustments for you, but doesn't always get it right. I prefer to set them in the field using the  iNAV OSD Menu. Access the OSD Menu by using the Enter OSD Menu Stick Command. You can make all the adjustments using your transmitter sticks.
Autotune模式可以自动做这些调整,但并不总是能够调正确。我更喜欢使用iNAV OSD菜单来设置它。使用Enter OSD Menu Stick命令访问OSD菜单,可以用遥控器的摇杆做所有的调整。

UPDATE 10 Sept 2019: Pawel's latest tuning tips from this video.
2019年9月10日更新:Pawel最新的调机技巧:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A45vc4OihgY

1. Work out your roll pitch and yaw rates (degrees per second) by doing full stick rolls, loops and rudder turns, in manual mode.
Example - If a full stick loop takes 2 seconds then the pitch rate is 180dps
Enter these rates into the Rates section of the PID Tuning page
Average rates are Roll - 250, Pitch - 150, Yaw - 90 (Ignore yaw when you don't have rudder)
1. 在manual模式通过做满杆动作,计算出你的滚转、升降和方向速率(度数每秒)。
比如:如果满杆转圈需要2秒,则升降速率为180dps。
在PID调整页面的Rates部分输入这些速率。平均速率是横滚-250,俯仰-150,偏航-90(当你没有方向舵时忽略偏航)

2. PIFF Values
2. PIFF值
Change P to ZERO (Actually I think about 5 feels better)
Change I to 7 (around 6 to 8 and never more than 10)
Use AutoTune to set FF value (or increase FF to get 90% throws in ACRO)
Change Gyro LPF Cutoff to 20
把P改为0(实际上我觉得5感觉更好)
把I改成7(大约6到8,不要超过10)
使用AutoTune设置FF值(或增加FF以在ACRO模式获得90%的舵面偏移量)
将陀Gyro LPF Cutoff改为20

3. CLI
Try set fw_iterm_limit_stick_position = 0.25 (Stick position where Acro changes to Manual. Default is 0.50) for a more natural and in control feeling, with stabilisation when sticks are near the centre.
尝试将fw_iterm_limit_stick_position=0.25(Acro模式切为Manual模式时,摇杆的位置,默认值为0.50),以获得更自然、更可控的感觉,当摇杆靠近中心时会稳定下来(摇杆死区吗?不明白)。

5. Check List before your first flight
5. 第一次飞行前的检查表
On the bench and hooked up to your computer
内场准备工作

1. iNav Configurator Receiver screen - Ail, Ele, Thr and Rud values must increase when you move the transmitter sticks up and to the right. This means the stabilisation will work in the correct direction. If a channel value decreases instead of increasing, reverse the weight in your transmitter mixing.
1. iNav Configurator接收机界面:向上和向右打杆,Ail、Ele、Thr和Rud值必须增加。这表示通道信号方向正确。如果一个通道值减小而不是增加,则在遥控器中反转通道的信号。

2. Check that values range from 1000 to 2000 when you give full movement to the sticks. Adjust end points in your transmitter mixing if the range is out. I have to use -97 to +97 on my Taranis channel end points.
2. 打满杆时,请检查值是否在1000到2000之间。如果超出范围,调整发射机微调。我必须在我的遥控器上使用微调-97到+97。

3. Check control surface movement using the transmitter sticks. If a servo is moving in the wrong direction go to the Servo screen in iNav Configurator and click Reverse for that servo.
3. 使用遥控器检查舵面移动方向。如果舵机朝错误的方向移动,请转到iNav配置器中的舵机输出界面,配置该舵机反向。

4. Check that your Modes switches are working as expected and have one combination of switches that has no modes selected. For me it's all switches up. With nothing selected the plane will be in RATE / ACRO Mode
4. 检查模式开关是否按预期工作,并且留一个没有选择模式的开关位置,如果未选择任何模式,则飞机将处于RATE/ACRO模式

Outside or at the flying field
外场准备工作

5. Check that the GPS is working and acquires more than 6 satellites. You will not be able to arm the board otherwise. Motor will not be active until the board is armed.
5. 检查GPS是否正常工作并搜到超过6颗卫星。否则你将无法解锁飞控。在飞控解锁之前,电机不工作。

If all the above checks out you will be good to go. Time to be brave and throw that plane in the air.
如果以上检查都做了,你就可以浪了。勇敢地把飞机抛向空中吧。

Start in Manual Mode and fly up to a safe height, switch Manual off when you're flying calmly to see how ACRO mode performs. Be prepared to switch back to Manual if something unexpected happens.
从Manual模式开始,飞到一个安全的高度,当你平稳飞行的时候,关闭Manual模式,看看ACRO模式的性能如何。如果发生意外情况,请准备好切换回Manual模式。

Check other modes as your confidence builds.
当你建立自信之后,试试其他模式。

6. Save your FPV OSD layout
6. 保存FPV OSD布局
Rather than having to setup the OSD again for every new iNav build you can copy the relevant CLI entries from a previous build, and save them as a text file. Then you can paste them into the CLI for the new build.
无需为每个新的iNav飞控板重新设置OSD布局,您可以从以前的飞控中复制相关的CLI条目,并将它们保存为文本文件。然后可以将它们粘贴到新飞控的CLI中。

Type "Diff" into the CLI then hit Return
Copy all the lines starting with "# osd_layout" and save them in another text file.
在CLI中输入“Diff”,然后单击回车。
复制所有以“#osd_layout”开头的行,并将它们保存在另一个文本文件中。

osd_layout 0 关联到默认布局
osd_layout 1 关联到 Alternative layout 1
osd_layout 2 关联到 Alternative layout 2
osd_layout 3 关联到 Alternative layout 3

I have a text file with Default and Alt layout 1 saved and available to paste into each new setup.
我有一个默认布局和备用布局保存的文本文件,在新飞控上直接粘贴就可以用了。

Here are my OSD layouts at the moment.
Default layout has Distance to Home and Trip distance included, but not in Alternative Layout 1
这是我目前的OSD布局。
默认布局包含到家的距离和行程距离,但不包括在备选布局中。

7. Trim the Board Alignment in the field using Stick Functions
To get the plane flying level in Angle Mode you usually need to adjust the Pitch Degrees in the iNav configurator Configuration Screen. Rather than connecting to a computer you can do this using your transmitter sticks.
7. 在外场使用摇杆命令(Stick Functions)在外场调参。
要使飞机在Angle模式下平稳飞行,通常需要在iNav 地面站的配置界面中调整俯仰角度。这个操作不用连接电脑,也可以用摇杆来完成。

Have a look at the Mode 2 Stick Functions picture above.
If your plane descends when you switch to Angle Mode you need to add Pitch Degrees to the board alignment. Trim Acc Backwards is the stick function you will need.
请看上面的模式2摇杆命令(Mode 2 Stick Functions)图片。
如果在切换到Angle模式摇杆回中时飞机下降,则需要调整飞控的俯仰角度。可以使用Trim Acc Backwards 摇杆命令来修正。

With the board disarmed, push the throttle to full up and elevator to full down.
Watch the fast flashing LED on the board (Matek F405 Wing) and notice that it will start flashing slowly. One flash equals about 1/3rd of a degree of Pitch Degrees, so 10 flashes will trim by 3 degrees.
当飞控锁定时,将油门推到最上面,将升降舵推到最低点(摇杆命令)。
观察板上快速闪烁的LED(Matek F405 Wing)并注意它将开始缓慢闪烁。一次闪光相当于1/3度的俯仰度,所以10次闪光将减少3度。

Fly again and adjust as required.
If the plane pitches up in Angle Mode try a few degrees of Trim Acc Forwards. Same for left and right.
再次飞行并根据需要进行调整。
如果飞机在Angle模式下俯仰,试着向前调整几度。滚转轴左右也一样。

My planes seem to need about +3.0 to 4.0 Pitch Degrees.
我的飞机似乎要+3.0到4.0度的俯仰度。

8. Default Mode is ACRO or RATE
If you have no modes selected you are actually in ACRO Mode (also called RATE), not MANUAL.
I use ACRO Mode 90% of the time for general flying around. ACRO is stabilised but not self levelling.
8. 默认模式为ACRO或RATE
如果没有选择模式,实际上处于ACRO模式(也称为RATE),而不是MANUAL模式。
我90%的时间都是用ACRO模式飞行。ACRO是稳定的,但不是自动调平。

From the iNav fixed wing WIKI:
来自iNav 固定翼的文档:

Default flight mode (No mode selected)
默认飞行模式(未选择模式)
The default flight mode does not self level the aircraft around the roll and the pitch axes. That is, the aircraft does not level on its own if you center the pitch and roll sticks on the radio. Rather, they work just like the yaw axis: the rate of rotation of each axis is controlled directly by the related stick on the radio, and by leaving them centered the flight controller will just try to keep the aircraft in whatever orientation it's in. This default mode is called "Rate" mode, also sometime called "Acro" (from "acrobatic") and is active whenever no auto-leveled mode is enabled.
默认飞行模式不会在横滚和俯仰轴上自动调平飞机。也就是说,如果你把俯仰和横摇杆回中,飞机不会自动调平。相反,它们的工作原理和偏航轴一样:每个轴的旋转速度由遥控器的相关控制杆直接控制,摇杆回中,飞控将试图使飞机保持在它当时所在的方向和角度。此默认模式称为“RATE”模式,有时也称为“Acro”模式(来自“acrobatic”特技模式),只要未启用自动调平的任何模式,该模式就会处于激活状态。

9. AIR MODE for fixed wing
9. 固定翼AIR模式

Air Mode is useful for multi rotors to keep the PID loop (or stabilisation) active when throttle is very low. But it's not as essential for planes.
If you disable AIR mode on a plane you will only notice slightly reduced stabilisation at zero throttle. No big deal really.
The annoying thing about AIR mode is that it shows in the FPV OSD replacing ACRO the actual mode. This will be corrected in iNav 2.6 so then we can leave AIR mode on.
Air模式对于多轴非常有用,以便在油门非常低时保持PID回路处于激活状态。但这对固定翼来说并不是那么重要。
如果你在固定翼上禁用AIR模式,你只会注意到零油门时的稳定性略有下降。没什么大不了的。
关于AIR模式的烦人的地方是它显示在OSD上时,取代了实际模式。这将在INAV2.6中得到纠正,这样就可以保持AIR模式开启。

10. ACRO actually does mean ACROBATIC
10. ACRO实际上是指特技飞行
On planes with rudder, ACRO mode is designed for Assisted ACROBATIC flying, and not normal cruising around like we all expect. This means that you must use rudder for turns. If you try to turn without rudder input (bank and yank) iNav assumes you are trying to roll into a knife edge and keep flying straight. The rudder will act to resist the natural yaw of the turn.
在有方向舵的飞机上,ACRO模式是为辅助特技飞行而设计的,而不是像我们所期望的那样正常巡航。这意味着你必须用方向舵转弯。如果你试图在没有方向舵输入(打副翼和升降)的情况下转弯,iNav会假设你试图进行侧飞(翻译不确定正确)并保持直线飞行。方向舵将作用于抵消转弯的自然偏航。

To overcome this unexpected behaviour, Yaw P and I gains should set at zero. Then you can turn using bank and yank or do coordinated turns with rudder input. There will be no yaw stabilisation, but I would prefer that to unexpected knife edges.
为了克服这种意想不到的行为,偏航P和I增益应该设置为零。然后你可以使用副翼和升降或用方向舵协调进行转弯。这不会再有偏航稳定,但我更喜欢意想不到的侧飞(整句不确定正确)。

V-Tail planes have less effective rudders so this behaviour may not be so obvious. Same with flying wings.
V尾飞机的方向舵效率较低,因此这种情况可能不那么明显。飞翼也是一样。

11. Turn Assist and Overactive Rudder can cause tip stalls in RTH and POS Hold
11. 转向辅助和方向舵过量会导致在RTH模式和POS Hold模式时出现翼尖失速。

With Turn Assist activated iNav uses rudder, elevator and ailerons to turn in all the Nav modes. If you have noticed aggressive yawing, overshooting and maybe even tip stalls when you select RTH it's probably due to excessive rudder throws.
当转向辅助启动时,iNav使用方向舵、升降舵和副翼在所有导航模式下转弯。当你选择RTH,如果发现偏航、越过期望位置、甚至翼尖失速,它大概率是因为方向舵超调引起的。

Reduce Rudder throws mechanically or reduce Yaw FF for safer and smoother GPS mode turns.
减少方向舵的舵量或减少偏航FF,以更安全、更平稳的模式转弯。

Or you can reduce the amount of rudder in the mix by reducing Turn Assist Gain via the CLI.
Turn Assist is ON by default even though it may not be activated in the Modes Page.
Gain is set at 1.0 with allowed range 0.0 to 2.0
或者,您可以通过CLI减少转向辅助增益来减少方向舵的舵量。
即使在“模式”界面中未激活转向辅助,默认情况下也会启用。
增益默认为1.0,允许范围为0.0到2.0

Try gain values less than 1.0 to reduce the effect or turn it off with gain of 0.0.
Set fw_turn_assist_yaw_gain = 0.0
尝试使用小于1.0的“增益”值来降低效果,或设增益为0.0将其禁用。

12. Prevent disarming in mid air (Marc Hoffmann)
12. 防止在半空中锁定飞机。(Marc Hoffmann)
I have often disarmed in the air by accidentally knocking the arming switch, requiring a glide back to earth with no power. I believe it is possible to re-arm in the air, as long as throttle is at zero and no modes are selected.
我经常在空中不小心触发开关锁定了飞机,需要在没有动力的情况下滑翔返回。我相信只要油门在零位且没有选择任何模式,就可以重新在空中解锁。

But there is a setting that will prevent disarming unless throttle stick is at zero.
但是这里有一个设置可以在油门不为0的时候阻止锁定飞机。

set disarm_kill_switch=OFF

有问题或者碰到过类似的情况请在下面留言。

stick commands.jpg (24.78 KB, 下载次数: 6)

stick commands.jpg

欢迎继续阅读楼主其他信息

沙发
发表于 2020-8-16 10:08 | 只看该作者
感谢楼主,受教了
来自安卓客户端来自安卓客户端
发表于 2020-8-16 23:39 | 只看该作者
学习,谢谢分享。