5iMX宗旨:分享遥控模型兴趣爱好

5iMX.com 我爱模型 玩家论坛 ——专业遥控模型和无人机玩家论坛(玩模型就上我爱模型,创始于2003年)
查看: 9049|回复: 22
打印 上一主题 下一主题

对焊机变成玩具啦!

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2008-3-21 22:35 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
脉冲电源的题目(包括45照片)此页包括:
发生爆炸的东西
爆丝
爆炸复活节兔兔
钱币萎缩的背景
钱币萎缩结果
magneforming
闪电球

Exploding stuff 2005
发生爆炸的东西 , 2005年
Exploding stuff is simple and fun.  Just put the conductive stuff to be exploded across the capacitor output and it will vaporize (unless it's a hot dog).
爆炸的东西比较简单和好玩。刚才把导电的东西要爆炸,整个电容器的产量,而且会汽化(除非这是一个热狗) 。
(click to enlarge, 2 MB file)
(点击放大, 2 MB的文件)
Left photo shows a small skein of steel wool (used as an abrasive cleaner) placed across the electrodes and fired at 2 kJ.   The high resolution photo is nearly 2 MB but has lots of fine detail of the shower of sparks and is a nice desktop photo.  The right photo shows the setup.
左图示一小绞纱钢羊毛(用来作为磨料清洁)置于整个电极和发射了2千焦。高分辨率照片,是近2 MB的,但有很多细节的淋浴的火花,是一个不错的桌面照片。 有权图示设置。

(click to enlarge, 1.3 MB files)
(点击放大图片, 130 MB的文件)
A series of 3 kJ shots with steel wool with me in the picture.
一连串的三千焦杆与钢羊毛与我在图片。
I have a cap and earmuffs as safety gear but the sparkles are harmless and just tend to bounce off skin, just like angle grinder sparks.  My son suggested the central front on shot to give a Terminator like look.
我有一个上限,耳罩,作为安全装备,但火花,是对人体无害,而且刚刚趋于弹跳,皮肤,就像角磨火花,我的儿子建议中部战线铅球给予终结者想看看。
(click to enlarge)
(点击放大)

欢迎继续阅读楼主其他信息

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2008-3-21 22:36 | 只看该作者
左边的照片显示, 4英寸带铝箔放在整个电极和发射了2千焦以类似方式向上述照片是一个whiteout由于巨大的闪光和爆炸的权利,照片显示拍摄时间不当,与燃烧铝碎片漂浮下来后,一枪。
You can still see the remnants of the smoke from the shot.
你仍然可以看到残存的烟雾从一枪。
(click to enlarge)
(点击放大)
The left photo above shows a hot dog across the terminals . The centre photo shows the flash at 3 kJ. The right photo shows the result.  There was no charring, explosions or even any marks.
左边的照片上面显示热狗整个终端机, 该中心图示的Flash下午3千焦。 有权图示结果,因此并不存在炭化,爆炸或什至任何痕迹。
[img=160,120][/img]
(point to run video, 900k)
(点运行视频, 900k )
This is the very disappointing video of a hot dog across the electrodes at 3 kJ.
这是非常令人失望的录像显示,一个热狗全国电极在3千焦。
The bang was certainly there (listen for the echo like a rifle shot) and the cap was completely discharged.
该邦肯定是有(请收听回声像步枪枪杀)和上限,是完全出院。
(click to enlarge)
(点击放大)
The left photo above shows a CD with ends ground down to the metal film across the terminals . The centre photo shows the flash at 1 kJ.
左边的照片上面显示了一张光盘,内结束地面回落到金属膜全国各地终端机, 该中心图示的Flash在1千焦。
It is very intense for the power as it is in part due to aluminium ignition and I may use this for IPL (intense pulsed light) experiments. The right photo shows the result with obliteration of most of the CD metallic film without charring.
这是非常激烈的权力,因为这在某种程度上是由于铝点火,我可以利用这个为彩光(强脉冲光)实验。 有权图示结果与擦掉大部分的镉金属膜无炭化。
The film is actually on the label side with only a thin film over it plus the label ink.
电影其实是在标签方面只有薄膜超过它加上标签油墨。
These have been blown off together.
这些有可能被风刮共同致富。
Exploding wires 2006
爆丝 2006年

(click to enlarge to 220K size)                    (click to enlarge to 2.7M size)
(点击放大至220,000大小) (点击放大至2.7米大小)
This shows exploding wire at 2000 J of which only about 500J is used.  The wire is 30 gauge and is about 3 m long.
这表明,爆炸丝于2000年J号,其中只有约500j采用金属丝30衡量,是约3米长。

(click to enlarge)
(点击放大)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-3-21 22:38 | 只看该作者
更多爆炸丝。 左边的照片上面显示26克电爆炸3千焦。红色标志是红热铜丝片段, 该中心图示详细的爆炸丝。 有权图示结果与20克丝。

(click to enlarge)
(点击放大)
The left photo above looks just like the game Total Annihilation with the Arm machines vs the Core machines burning each other up.  It actually is an exploding wire run through an inductor.
左边的照片上面看起来就像游戏共歼灭与机器手臂与核心机器烧毁对方了,它实际上是一种爆炸丝贯穿于一个电感。
The inductor is a 3 kV winding of a 10 kW transformer.
电感是一个3千伏绕组一个10千瓦变压器。
Wire is 35 G and power is 2.5 kJ at 5.5 kV.   Look at the right "machine" which is just a 100 kv mobile x-ray supply which is also supporting the unrelated transformer.
电线是35 g和功率为2.5千焦的5.5千伏你看,在适当的"机器" ,只是一个100千伏的流动X光供应,也就是支持无关的变压器。
The flash seems to envelop the transformer.
闪存似乎信封变压器。
I wonder if this is due to the magnetic fields as it is not present on a shot without the inductor but arising from the same spot. The centre photo shows a different view of the same flash enveloping the transformer. The right photo shows  the transformer close up with the epoxy encased secondary.
我不知道这是由于磁场的,因为这是不在场,就开枪无电感器,但所产生的同一地点, 该中心照片显示,有不同的看法的同时闪光包绕变压器。 有权图示变压器关闭与环氧包覆次要的。
(click to enlarge)
(点击放大)
Above photo shows the 2.5 kJ shot using the same 35 G wire but without he inductor.
上述照片显示了2.5千焦拍摄使用同一35克电线,但没有他电感。
The flash and bang is much greater.
闪光灯和邦大得多。
(click to enlarge 2.6M file)
(点击放大2.6米档案)
Above photo shows an exploding iron wire with the return path being an aluminium tube.
上述照片显示,爆炸铁丝与回传路径作为一个铝管。
Looks good in high resolution.
好看,在高分辨率。
Another wire exploding site from Bob LaPointe .
另一个电爆炸现场,从鲍勃lapointe
Exploding Easter Bunny 2007
爆炸复活节兔兔 2007年
If you are sqeamish, look away now.  The Easter bunny meets 50,000 A might be a suitable title.
如果你是sqeamish ,看看现在距离。复活节兔兔会见50000一可能是一个合适的标题。
Here the cap bank is charged to 5.8kV (3.5 kJ).  A little steel wool on each end to sparkle up the display and away we go.
这里的上限是银行收取5.8kv ( 3.5千焦) 。少许钢羊毛每次结束旌宇了展示和远离我们路要走。
(click to enlarge)
(点击放大)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-3-21 22:39 | 只看该作者
闪光和爆炸是巨大的,但大部分的能源是针对向外和实质损害是出奇地低。有趣得多的油漆是被炸断了铝箔。
The explosion photo is taken just after sunset with a 2.5 second exposure to allow me time to pull the switch and for reasonable spark length.
爆炸照片是刚刚经过日落与2.5秒曝光,让我的时候,把开关和合理的火花长度。
I had to back of the f stop to 13 to reduce total light pickup.
我不得不回的F一站式日至13日,以减少总轻型皮卡。
Note that 3500 joules is barely enough to melt 100g of chocolate or heat water for a cup of coffee.
注意到了3500焦耳是捉襟见肘,融化100克的巧克力或热的水,一杯咖啡。
It is just one 2000 watt electrical kettle for 2 seconds after all.
这只是其中一个2000瓦特电器釜2秒钟后,所有的。
This power is underwhelming when delivered slowly.
这项权力是underwhelming时发表缓慢。
But deliver it in 30us and the instantaneous power rises to 116 megawatts.
但是,它提供在30us和瞬时功率上升到116兆瓦。
Think of a power station output for that time.
想到一个电站输出,为当时的。
In that timeframe things happen fast and furious.
在这一时间内事情发生,快速和愤怒。
Local heating doesn't have time to escape and things vaporize, magnetic fields due to the huge currents are intense and rapidly changing.
局部加热没有时间去逃脱,事情汽化,磁场,由于庞大的海流是激烈和迅速变化的。
These fields can tear a drink can in two, shrink a metal coin or tear a copper coil into high velocity pieces.
这些领域可以撕毁喝酒,可以在两,收缩金属硬币或撕裂铜线圈到高流速件。
Currents are limited by the characteristics of the inductance of the capacitors (small) and copper bus bars (larger) but are typically up to perhaps 50kA for my setup.
电流受到限制的特点,电感的电容器(小)和铜母线(较大) ,但通常都高达也许50ka为我的格局。
It should still be within ratings at 200kA as I have only ever run it at 1/4 capacity.
应仍在内部评级200ka正如我刚才只是以往而言,它在1 / 4的能力。

(Wait till Christmas - watch out Santa .......)
(等到圣诞节-警惕圣诞老人. ......)
Coin shrinking 2005
钱币萎缩, 2005年
This is to be an account of my attempts to shrink a coin using my small 1.5 kJ capacitor bank in the same way a can is shrunk around the middle.  I am not sure if I can or not.  The power is certainly much lower than is conventionally used by the pro's such as Bert Hickman who use 100 kA from Maxwell pulse caps with up to 6 kJ and the best coins.
这将是一个交代,我试图缩小硬币用我的小1.5千焦电容银行在同一方式可以是缩水中左右,我不知道如果我能或不能的。电力是肯定远低于是常规用亲的,如hickman Spinks的人使用100家,从麦克斯韦脉冲瓶盖多达6千焦及最佳硬币。

Things I have learnt or surmise.
东西,我学到了或推测。
The greatest field is right adjacent to the coil.
最大的领域是正确的毗邻为线圈。
Minimise it and don't allow the coil to move away.
尽量减少它,不容许线圈搬离。
The force shrinking the coil is the same one acting to push the coil away.  Think of a hammer blow as a fair analogy of the forces involved.
警队缩小线圈的是同一个代理推向线圈距离。想出一个锤击作为一个公平的比喻力量参与。
Use the most conductive coin with softest metal.
采用最导电硬币与软的金属。
A gold doubloon perhaps?
黄金doubloon也许?
I may have to use a small coin.
我可能要使用一个小硬币。
I know bigger is better..
我知道更大更好..
There need to be adequate insulation as there is 5 kV across the coil.  It will very readily short out.
我们需要有足够的绝缘有五千瓦全国线圈,它会很容易地短。

Version 1.  To start I have used a tiny Malaysian 1 sen copper coloured coin .  This choice was for availability, size and apparent copper alloy composition.  I started with 8 turns of single stranded PVC insulated wire that was too thin.
第1版。首先,我用了一个小小的马来西亚一铜森彩色金银纪念币,这是选择可用性,尺寸和表观铜合金成分,我开始8圈的单滞留聚氯乙烯绝缘电线是太薄。
I covered the taped up coil with a towel and fired.
我在录音了线圈着一条毛巾,并发射了。
The wire exploded into small pieces and most of it went through the towel.  There was no copper left near the coil.
电线爆炸成小块,和大部分的,它经历了毛巾,不存在铜左侧靠近线圈。
When the smoke cleared the coin was unchanged.  Unfortunately I didn't save the current waveform but it was around 10 kA and more heavily damped then the can crushing coil.  In fact it was probably truncated as the coil disintegrated.
当烟雾清除金银纪念币则保持不变。不幸的是,我没有挽救电流波形,但它是约10家越来越重阻尼则可以压碎线圈。事实上,它可能是截短作为线圈土崩瓦解。
Version 2 was heavier with a wood block for support.
第2版更重了一个木刻能给予支持。
Still no coin shrinkage.  I was subsequently informed that this particular coin is magnetic and indeed it is.  Possibly with nickel content and generally higher resistance.  The magnetism gives an effect opposite to the induced current and resists the effect of coin shrinking.
还没有投币收缩,我后来得知,这个特别纪念币既然是磁性而事实上就是如此。可能与镍的含量普遍较高阻力。磁性给出了一个效果相反的感应电流和抵制的影响,钱币缩小。

(click to enlarge)
(点击放大)
Left photo shows the pieces that I could find of the first coil.  The second coil, ( centre photo ) used heavier wire and a wooden surround and it still blew the wood apart and broke the wire in one part ( right photo ).
左图示件,我能找到的第一个线圈第二线圈, ( 中心照片 )用较重的钢丝和木环绕,它仍是炒作木材除了打破导线在其中一部分( 右照片 ) 。
(click to enlarge)
(点击放大)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-3-21 22:40 | 只看该作者
这是示波器开枪,其中显示当前读的是不同的,可以粉碎之一,目前规模是4250年的A /理学系和时基20美/理学系。
Peak current around 13 kA.
峰值电流约13家。
The surprising thing is that the first current reversal is GREATER than the initial pulse.
令人称奇的是,第一次电流反转大于初始的脉搏。
This seems most likely due to inductance (L) reduction by a degree of interturn shorting.  Note that the magnetic forces act to compress axially (lengthways) and expand radially (outwards).  The consequences of this are that this should NOT recur if I prevent interturn shorting or movement.
这似乎是最可能的原因是电感( 1 )减少某种程度的股间短路。注意到,该磁部队法,以压缩轴向(纵向) ,并扩大呈辐射状(向外) 。后果,这是由于这不应该再发生,如果我阻止间短路或运动。

Version 3 used an aluminium disc in lieu of a coin.  I setup the whole 5 turn coil and coin in a block of ice (made from relatively non- conductive deionised water).
第3版系统采用了铝制圆盘代替硬币,我的设置,整个五转线圈和钱币在一大块冰(从相对非导电去离子水) 。
(click to enlarge)
(点击放大)
The block of ice was shattered into small pieces but the coil was still enlarged and burnt out.  The "coin" was shrunk by perhaps 0.5 mm with the blue circle being the tracing before and the red after.  So no real success yet.  I am told that a Japanese 1 yen coin is suitable for crushing being light and aluminium.
该座的冰山破碎成小块,但线圈仍在扩大,并烧毁了。 "钱币"缩水也许0.5毫米与蓝圈正在追查前和红色后,所以并没有取得真正的成功,但我告诉日本有一个1日元纪念币既然是适合破碎被轻和铝。
See the discussion of my coinshrinking on the 4HV forum .
见讨论,我的coinshrinking就4hv论坛

(click to enlarge)
(点击放大)
Left photo is of the fibreglass and cloth and 4 inch PVC reinforced ice block housing the coil with inter-turn insulation above.
左图是该玻璃纤维及布和4英寸聚氯乙烯钢筋冰块房屋线圈间的绝缘以上。
It is shown after firing ( centre photo ) with a few ice shards that have cracked off in the shockwave. Right photo shows the current/time trace discussed below.
这表明经过射击( 中心照片 )与数冰shards已破获起飞冲击波。 右图示电流/时间追查下文讨论。
Incidentally I forgot and used plain tap water rather than deionised water (we use rainwater here for water supply).
顺便提一句我忘了,用普通的自来水,而不是去离子水(我们使用雨水这里的供水) 。
Unlikely to have made a difference.
不大可能作出了有差别。
Well the last 10 turn coil was fired in its block of ice.
以及过去10转线圈被辞退,在其座冰毒。
No exploding shards of ice just the bang of the spark gap.
没有爆炸shards冰刚好榜的火花间隙。
The ice developed cracks through it.
冰裂缝的发展,通过它。
After the shot I melted all the ice (similar to 'a watched kettle never boils') to get down to the coil.
后开枪i融化所有冰(类似'看着釜从未归结为' ) ,以脚踏实地线圈。
Unlike the previous attempts, there was no damage at all to the coil, no expansion and no inter-turn shorting.
不同于以往的尝试之后,有没有受到破坏,在所有向线圈,无膨胀,并没有跨转抛空。
Almost like it didn't fire (apart from the cracks in the ice)
几乎一样,它没有消防(除了从裂缝中的冰)

Unfortunately there was no shrinkage of my aluminium disc either.  This is not a 'coin shrinker' yet.
不幸的是这并没有萎缩,我的铝制圆盘无论这是不是'硬币shrinker ' 。
Sadly, I now have to take apart the coil that took so much time to make so I can recover the disc.
可悲的是,我现在要考虑除了线圈发生了这么多时间,以这样我就可以收回光盘。

So, success in maintaining the integrity of the coil but not in shrinking the coin.
所以,要成功地保持了完整的线圈,而不是在缩小,金银纪念币。

So why didn't it work?  The clue may be in the current time curve above.
那么为什么不工作?线索,可在目前的时间曲线以上。
Current scale is 4250 A/div and timebase 20 us/div as before.
现行比额表是4250 /理学系和时基20简介/广告如故。
Peak current is only 2.5 kA for the 10 turns.
峰值电流只有2.5家,为10转。
Which is much less than the 13 kA for 5 turns.
这是远低于13家, 5转。
The ringing is more prolonged and slower suggesting that energy is not being extracted well from the resonant circuit.  I suppose this means a higher Q.
响当当的,是更为漫长而缓慢暗示能源是不能被提取,以及从谐振电路,我猜想,这意味着更高的问。

This suggests to me a couple of possibilities:
这表明,向我提出了几个可能性:
1  the longer coil of 10 thick turns is not as effective as the 5 thinner ones in concentrating the field near the coin.
一时间越长,线圈的10个厚厚的转折,是不是一样有效, 5天拿的,在集中场附近的金银纪念币。
The higher Q suggests this.
在较高的q表明这一点。
2  that interturn shorting is increasing the peak current and hence effectiveness of the coin crushing.
2间短路是提高峰值电流,因此成效银币破碎。
This means that simply winding magnet wire and expecting it to all explode and have some interturn shorting is important in getting the peak currents, greater than if the coil remained intact and well insulated and not expanded.  Paradoxically I perhaps should have been encouraging my wire to short between turns rather than going to lengths to prevent it.
这意味着简单地缠绕电磁线,并期待着这一切发生爆炸,并有某种间短路是很重要的获取峰值电流,大于若线圈不变和幸福绝缘,并没有扩大。似非而是我可能要一直鼓励我的网短期之间轮流,而不是去长度,以防止它。
Coin shrinking results 2006
钱币萎缩, 2006年结果
Normal coinshrinkers use a coil and some dowel but no external support.
正常coinshrinkers使用线圈和部分桩,但没有外部支持。
I wanted more of the force to be directed to the coin and to keep the work coil in proximity longer
我想要更多的部队能针对金银纪念币,并随时向工作线圈在接近更长
The work coil was still left over from last years experiments and is 10 turns of 2mm wire.
工作线圈仍遗留下来的,从过去几年的实验,是10转的2毫米线材。
The key is that it was interwoven with fiberglass cloth as the axial forces will slam the coil turns together and short them out.
关键在于,它是相互交织与玻纤布为轴向力将大满贯线圈轮流一起和短期出来。
Plastic would get squashed but I was hoping the fiberglass might do better.
塑料会得到squashed但我本来希望玻纤可能做得更好。
The whole thing was then wrapped in cloth from some garish print dress (not mine).
整个事情,然后裹在布从一些garish打印着装(不雷) 。
It was then placed in a PVC end cap and short pipe, filled with water and frozen.
它其后被放置在一个聚氯乙烯完帽和短管,灌满水和冻结。
That in turn went in another layer of end cap and pipe with the gap filled with water and frozen.
这反过来去,在另一层端盖和管道输送的石油与差距灌满水和冻结。
The hope was that the cloth would add strength to the ice like glass fiber does to epoxy to give fiberglass.
希望是布会增加实力,在冰面上像玻璃纤维是否以环氧给玻纤。
I was all enclosed in a wooden box.
我都已经密封在一个木箱。
I hid behind a blast shield and also had the setup monitoring current on the CRO with a Rogowski coil.  So here are the setup photos and the damage done following a 5 kJ discharge.
隐藏背后的爆炸盾牌,也有设置监测电流对中CrO与Rogowski线圈,所以在这里设置的照片和所造成的损害,以下5千焦出院。
 楼主| 发表于 2008-3-21 22:42 | 只看该作者
(click to enlarge)
(点击放大)
The left photo shows the ice was shattered as were all the PVC components and a panel was broken off the box.
左边的照片显示了冰被打破,因为一样都是PVC的部件和一个小组被中断的包装盒。
It wasn't that loud using hearing protection and much less than an exploding wire.  The right photo shows the wire fragments.
它不是因为它是大声用听力保护和远少于一个爆炸丝。 有权图示导线的碎片。
Interesting how one part of the coil is almost unscathed apart from doubling its diameter where the other half is fractured, compressed and in pieces.
有趣的是如何一部份的线圈几乎是劫数除了增加一倍,其直径那里,另一半则是粉碎性骨折,压缩和碎块。
(click to enlarge)
(点击放大)
The left photo shows the coin shrunk to 50% of the former diameter of 20 mm.  It is now 10 mm x 14 mm.  The coin was a little unsupported on one side so I expected a bit of a lopsided result.
左边的照片显示,金银纪念币的成交缩小为50 %的原直径20毫米,这是现年10毫米× 14毫米。银币是有点无依无靠的一方,所以我预期有点片面的结果。
It is interesting trying to see the corresponding detail of the Japanese characters.  The right photo shows the number 1 which looks like it is fracturing out.
这是个有趣的尝试中看到相应的详细的日语汉字。 有权图示人数1看起来是压裂。
(click to enlarge)
(点击放大)

The left photo shows the current reading from the Rogowski coil which indicates a heavily damped waveform with a peak of 'only' about 50 kA.
左边的照片显示当前读,从Rogowski线圈这表明重阻尼波形的高峰期' ,只有'约50家。
(50 kA/div, 50 us/div) I had expected more.
( 50家/部, 50个美国/学) ,我原先预期更多。
There are no discontinuities to fit with the wire disintegrating.  The right photo of a test run at only a few joules prior to the main shot (?2 A/div, 50 us) shows the waveform of the same combo but with much more prolonged ringing.  Iwould seem that at full power the energy is being dissipated much faster although it difficult to be sure since the amplitude on screen is so much different.
有没有不连续性,以适应与丝崩解。 权的照片试运行时,只有少数焦耳前主要拍摄( ? 2 /部, 50个美)显示波形的同一组合,但更长时间响铃。 iwould看来,在全功率能量正在消退要快得多,虽然它是很难确保自振幅在银幕上是如此不同。
Magneforming Jan 2006.
magneforming 2006年1月。
This uses pulses in a flat coil similar to can crushing.
这种利用脉冲,在一个单位内线圈相似,可以粉碎。
You can force the aluminium sheet upwards to slam into another object to create an impression.  If the other object is magnetic, it will be attracted to the coil which is the opposite direction the aluminium sheet is going, giving greater impact.
你可以迫使铝板向上用力到另一个对象,以创造一种印象,如果其他物体磁场,将吸引线圈的是相反的方向走了铝板是正在进行中,给予更大的影响。
(click to enlarge)
(点击放大)
This is the result of a 4 kJ shot with a mini wrench above the aluminium, which leaves a sharp impression except in the centre where the work coil does not cover.  The level of detail can be seen in the reversed "China" label.
这是由于4千焦拍摄一场小型扳手高于铝,其中留下了鲜明的印象,除了在中心工作的线圈并不涵盖。详细程度,可以看出,在扭转, "中国"的帽子。
(click to enlarge)
(点击放大)
The left photo above shows the rewound work coil 7 1/2 turns with much less dead space in the centre.
左边的照片上面显示的工作,回线圈7 1 / 2轮流那么死腔,在该中心。
Next to it is the 50 cent coin covered by a large magnetic washer to provide down force against the up force of the aluminium. The middle photo shows the setup lashed together. The right photo shows the latest coin shot at 2 kJ.
旁边是50美分硬币所涵盖的一个大磁场洗衣机提供下来武力侵犯了部队的铝。 中间图示设置抨击在一起。 有权图示最新钱币枪杀于2千焦。
An Australian 50 cent coin is neatly cut off and imprinted in reverse.
澳大利亚50分纪念币既然是整齐地切断和印迹反向行驶。
And now for some body part magneforming.
现在有些身体部分magneforming 。

(click to enlarge)
(点击放大)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-3-21 22:44 | 只看该作者
左边的照片显示, 上述设置一个更大的平面线圈制成的litz线从厨房台式电磁炉。 中间图示设置与一个绝缘板,然后有些铜箔,然后我的手。 有权图示结果在1.75kj ( 4kv ) 。
The foil at this stage is starting to tear.
金属箔在此阶段开始撕裂。
It also is becoming hot enough to discolor with oxidation which can be seen on the full size pic.
它也正成为热点,足以变色氧化可以视为对全尺寸照片。
To counter this I had been wetting my hand and the areas of good contact did not heat to the point of oxidation, nevertheless, it was hot and I had very superficial epidermal scorching on a couple of fingers which was just visible.
对付这个问题我一直弄湿,我的手和地区良好的接触并没有热到如此地步的氧化,不过,它是热,我已经很表面的表皮炎炎对一对夫妇的手指,这只是看得见的。
Nothing to see now in the cause of science though but this is probably the limit unless there is a thermal barrier such as a glove.
无关,现在就看在事业的科学虽然不过这大概是极限,除非有一种热障,如手套。
The pulse sensation is like a soft slap.
脉搏的感觉是一样软,得不偿失。
It is only foil after all.
这只是陪衬,毕竟。

Please note that this is an experiment that I graded up from very low energy levels to sort out what happens to keep safe.
请注意,这是一项试验,我梯度了,从非常低的能量水平,以弄清楚发生什么,以保持安全的。
I am, at the moment, typing comfortably with both hands....
我感到,目前,打字舒服,两手都要硬....
Ball lightning 2006
球闪电 2006年
Ball lightning is the collective name given to a luminous ball that has been observed often in association with natural lightning.
球闪电是集体名义向某夜光球儿已被观察到,往往会因为自然闪电。
It has been described in or outdoors or in planes.
它已被描述或在室外或飞机。
This a phenomena that has been described by perhaps 10,000 people worldwide with many and varied descriptions but it has never been adequately reproduced in the lab so has always met with some scientific skepticism.
这是一个现象,有人形容,也许由10000人,来自世界各地众多不同的说明,但一直没有得到充分的转载在实验室中,所以一直遭到一些科学的怀疑。
There is a nice review here of the current state of understanding and theories.
有一个很好的检讨在这里的现状,理解和理论。
My inspiration came from watching detailed videos of a smoke ring in action demonstrating stable movement, small size and the ability to contain particles within the structure.
我的灵感来自看详细影片一个烟圈在行动上表现出稳定的运动,小尺寸和能力,以遏制粒子内部结构。
I figured that this would be a good candidate for a ball lightning carrier.
i想通这将是一个很好的候选人,为一个球闪电的载体。
It can be easily generated by a pressure wave in a round structure so could develop in many man made areas.
它很容易产生一种压力波在一个圆形结构,所以能够率先发展,在许多人发了言。
My second "eureka" moment was the realisation that iron particles have a long and stable life once ignited.
我的第二个"尤里卡"时刻了解到,铁粒子有一个长期和稳定的生活,一旦点燃了。
Witness the long constant intensity glow from molten globules in [url=http://209.85.135.104/translate_c?hl=zh-CN&langpair=en%7Czh-CN&u=http://tesladownunder.com/Pulse_Power.htmhttp://tesladownunder.com/Pulse_Power.htm]exploding wire[/url] or steel wool experiments.
证人长期恒定强度辉光从熔融球在[url=http://209.85.135.104/translate_c?hl=zh-CN&langpair=en%7Czh-CN&u=http://tesladownunder.com/Pulse_Power.htmhttp://tesladownunder.com/Pulse_Power.htm]爆炸丝[/url]或钢羊毛实验。
Potentially, combine the two and you could have a reasonable facsimile of ball lightning (BL).
潜在的,二者结合起来,就可以有一个合理的传真机球闪电(条) 。
To investigate this I needed a smoke ring generator aka vortex generator able to run from a high voltage discharge to simulate lightning.
调查这我需要一个烟圈发电机又名涡流发生器能够运行,从一条高压放电模拟雷电。
(click to enlarge)
(点击放大)
The left photo shows the steel ignition chamber open.
左边的照片显示,钢铁点火室开放。
The right photo shows the top section with the aperture of perhaps half the diameter which forms the vortex.
正确的照片显示,前一段与光圈也许有一半的直径形成了漩涡之中。
machined hole I have a discharge chamber with a hole in the top.
加工孔我有一个放电室,与一个大洞顶部。
Current from my [url=http://209.85.135.104/translate_c?hl=zh-CN&langpair=en%7Czh-CN&u=http://tesladownunder.com/CanCrushing.htmhttp://tesladownunder.com/CanCrushing.htm]cap bank[/url] at 4.5kV for 2kJ comes in from a heavily supported lead.
目前从我的[url=http://209.85.135.104/translate_c?hl=zh-CN&langpair=en%7Czh-CN&u=http://tesladownunder.com/CanCrushing.htmhttp://tesladownunder.com/CanCrushing.htm]上限银行[/url] 4.5kv为2kj进来,从大量支持。
I have in the shot below used some aluminium foil and some steel wool which will initiate the discharge.
我曾在铅球下面用了一些铝箔和某些钢羊毛,其中将着手出院。
(click to enlarge)
(点击放大)
This shows the best result to date.
这表明,最好的结果为止。
It shows the big tongue of plasma shooting out with the vortex moving slower but still 25ft/sec (3 frames in 3 feet) and is just over 1 foot in diameter.
这表明了大舌血浆拍摄出与涡移动缓慢,但仍25ft/sec ( 3张,在3英尺) ,是刚刚超过一英尺,直径。
The vortex is the grey ball of smoke shown by the arrow and moving upwards.  It is smoke only and is not luminous.
旋涡是灰色球团烟雾所表现出的箭头,向上移动,它是烟雾不仅是不发光。
It does not appear to contain any of the iron particles.
它似乎并不包含任何的铁粒子。
[img][/img]
video
视频
Video shows a shot without the flash and shows the vortex shooting up.
影片的一个镜头,没有闪光灯,并显示了涡拍摄到了。
One favoured theory is indeed vortices formed after lightning strikes into sand forming silica/silicon as the luminous substance.
一种受到青睐的理论的确是低涡形成后,雷击成砂形成二氧化硅/硅发光物质。
I have demonstrated the vortex formed from an electrical discharge.  So a vortex induced by an electrical discharge is a candidate for the carrier of ball lightning.  Another group in Brazil here melted a silicon wafer in an arc welder and got glowing balls that bounced around for up to 8 seconds.
我已表明了涡形成,从一个电器放电,所以涡诱导电气放电是一个候选人为载体球闪电,又一批在巴西这里融化一块硅晶片中的一个弧形的焊工和得到焕发出球反弹大约为最多8秒。
Bill Beaty pointed out this YouTube video that shows the balls bouncing around.
条例草案beaty指出,这YouTube的录像显示,球弹跳左右。
 楼主| 发表于 2008-3-21 22:44 | 只看该作者
(click to enlarge)
(点击放大)
I put a gram of silicon powder and fired it with aluminium foil at 2kJ.
我把克硅粉和发射,它与铝箔在2kj 。
Just a big flash.
刚一大闪光。
I was just about to discard the photo when I saw the green ball.
我正打算抛弃照片的时候,我看到了绿色球。
This is for real and the photo shows it clearly.
这是真正的和照片上很清楚。
I have not retouched it other than to put in the markers and reduce the size.
我也没有修饰,它除了把标志物,并减少体积。
It is of course a lens flare and on the image on the original is 1452 pixels in and 514 down.
这当然是镜头眩光和对图像进行对原,是第1452像素和514 。
The flash would be arising from 1452 pixels from the other side and about 500 pixels up - in other words diametrically opposed and confirming the flare.
闪光灯会产生的第1452像素,由对方及约500像素起来-换言之截然相反的,并确认耀斑。
It was too small to be a vortex anyway and wasn't moving on the 1 second exposure.
它太小,是一个旋涡,无论如何,并没有动就一秒曝光。
There are other lens flares pointing down which are yellow and the other is blue.
还有其他一些镜头耀斑指着下降,这是黄河和其他是蓝色。
Funny I haven't seen these much in photos before.
可笑我还没有看到这些不大的照片前。
Perhaps because I wasn't looking for them or because the camera was centered on the arc.
也许是因为我不找他们,还是因为相机,是围绕弧形。

Perhaps I need to pull apart another SCR and try the arc welding approach.
也许我需要把除了另一可控硅和审判电弧焊接的办法。

I subsequently realized that this pic was not from the silicon shot but from an aluminium and ethanol shot.
我随后意识到这种事先知情同意是不是从硅开枪,但由一个铝和乙醇一枪。
The silicon was similar but the lens flare was still present in a different area and less visible due to the different camera position.
硅相似,但镜头耀斑,目前仍然在一个不同的领域,并不太明显,因为不同相机的位置。
发表于 2008-3-21 22:52 | 只看该作者
很危险吧?
 楼主| 发表于 2008-3-21 22:54 | 只看该作者
电压很低,不太危险。:em15:
发表于 2008-3-21 23:46 | 只看该作者
什么原理
发表于 2008-3-22 00:58 | 只看该作者
没看懂
发表于 2008-3-22 09:03 | 只看该作者
软件翻译。看着费劲。好像翻译成了第三方语言。

要想玩得精彩还得学习学习再学习。