5iMX宗旨:分享遥控模型兴趣爱好

5iMX.com 我爱模型 玩家论坛 ——专业遥控模型和无人机玩家论坛(玩模型就上我爱模型,创始于2003年)
查看: 17752|回复: 43
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[3D机/KT机] “涡流发生器”(Vortex Generators): 提升3D性能?

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-8-6 09:57 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
最近在Rc groups上看到一段视频和相关的贴子,引起了我对“涡流发生器”(Vortex Generators)的强烈兴趣,非常值得转到国内网站上分享,以下转载RC groups上的原文,再加上本人的翻译。

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showpost.php?p=21332229&postcount=7100

Vortex generators
I get a lot of people asking me about the Vortex Generators that I have shown here before and how to make them. Below are pics showing exactly how they are made. I use Welders adhesive to glue them on. Put them on with the glue wet so you can move them around to the perfect spot.

Where to put them:

On the wing has the most effect. If you take the highest part of the airfoil down to the leading edge and divide it in thirds, you want the VGs in the first third. On the 60"s I put one set of VGs at every rib location on the wing (6). On the wing VGs make your roll control, authority, speed and preciseness better. It will also increase the stall angle and reduce wing rock.

On the horz stab and elevator. I only put them on the outer portion where the elevator is full width. VGs on the Horz stab and Elevator increase the power you have with the elevator and increases the precision and feel of the elevator response. You can tumble like crazy with the VGs on the rear control surfaces.

Rudder does the same as with Elevator. Just make the response better and power better.

You can put them in other places to smooth out airflow around things. Like with the Edge below I am using a VG on the cowl to smooth out air hitting the wing and fuse junction.

Just play with them, you can't screw it up. I have never seen a configuration of these that didn't make some improvement.

How to align them:

30-45 degrees to the relative wind.

Where to get the material:

3/16" Styrene Stock in the model train section of your LHS. Welders is at Lowes.

How big of a difference does it make?

In my opinion, RJ Gritter's and several others who have tried this on a 60" the VGs setup like I have below will make the airplane 35+% better. Now better is a subjective thing but even though they are a pain to install I couldn't imaging going without them any more. They just make everything more EXPier!

Try it on your beater and see if you like it!

很多人问我怎么给飞机加装涡流发生器(VG),以下是制作和安装的图片,我使用的是Welders胶水,在胶水还是湿的时候粘上去,这样可以方便调整位置。

安装在哪里:

安装在机翼上是作用最大的,把翼型最高点至机翼前缘的距离分成三等分,VG应该安装在前三分之一处。VG在机翼上可增强对横滚的控制,舵效,速度以及精确性。并能提升失速角度,减轻机翼的晃动。

在平尾和升降上,我只装在平尾的外部与升降舵宽处对应。VG可以提高升降舵的力量以及舵面反应的精确度。在尾部装上VGtumble会更暴力。

方向舵也是一样的,可以提高舵面的反应和力量

你还可以在机身的其实部位安装VG使气流平顺,例如我在这架EDGE上把VG装在了机头罩侧面使得机身与机翼连接处的气流更平顺。

大敢尝试好了,只会好不会坏的。我还从没见过装上VG后性能没有改善的情况。

安装角度:与气流成30-45度夹角

材料哪买:

3/16" Styrene可以在火车模型柜台找到。Welders胶水在Lowes有。

有多大区别?
我和RJ Gritter以及好几个其它模友在60英寸飞机上有以上方法安装了VG,大家感觉性能提升至少35%. 当然飞行性能是个很主观的感受。虽然安装有点麻烦,但我现在已经很难喜欢上没有VG的飞机了。反正能使性能全面提升到更“专业”的层次。

不防一试,看你是否喜欢。

[ 本帖最后由 freesex 于 2012-8-6 10:15 编辑 ]

IMG_1795.jpg (161.24 KB, 下载次数: 168)

IMG_1795.jpg

欢迎继续阅读楼主其他信息

沙发
发表于 2012-8-6 10:03 | 只看该作者
看不到图啊
发表于 2012-8-6 10:38 | 只看该作者
粘的还真不少,感觉如何?
 楼主| 发表于 2012-8-6 10:38 | 只看该作者
以下是一段飞行视频和讨论

以下是飞手的对VG的感受

I simply followed Chris Jewett's method for vortex generators posted here:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...postcount=7100

我只是按上贴一介绍的方法安装了VG

I have not done any experimenting with angle, size, or spacing...but there is a huge difference with these things on there. To me it is the best aerodynamic idea in aerobatics since SFG's became popular...it's really that significant.

The purpose of the VG's is to create little vortices that "energize the boundary layer." From a layman's perspective it pulls the air closer to the wing. It increases lift, control authority, and drag.

我没有试验过VG的角度,大小和间隔等。。但装了以后区别太大了,简直是继SFG(翼尖小翼)之后空气动力学上的最大进步。效果真的非常显著

In the air, the plane feels twice as big and a little lighter. When I do a parachute or a really hard full elevator rate push or pull (like the first thing I do in that video) the plane comes out of the stall much more quickly and "hooks up" with a lot less wobble and fidgeting. It's less affected by the wind, and control response feels more pure. It just generally feels more stable and locked in...like a bigger plane. It also harriers with less wing rock. However, the plane has a little more drag, so top speed isn't quite as good, but it's still no slouch of course. When I have more time I would like to experiment with zig-zag ribbon strips and an hour-glass shape on the leading edge instead.

在空中飞机飞起来仿佛有两倍大,而且感觉更轻盈。在做Parachute这种升降大机动的动作时(就像视频一开始的那个动作),飞机从失速到平飞的恢得速度很快,而且很少摇晃。 风对飞机影响更小。对控制的反应更真切。总的感觉更稳,更有锁定感,像一架大飞机。眼镜蛇动作时机翼的晃动小。不过飞机飞行的阻力有些增大,最大速度有所下降,但当然飞机还是很快D。我有时间会进一步试验不同的VG设置(这里翻译偷了点懒)

Give them a try; you will like them. If not, they are easy to remove!

试试吧, 你会喜欢的。就算不喜欢,拆掉也很容易。
 楼主| 发表于 2012-8-6 10:44 | 只看该作者
另一位网友的回贴:

Thank you Cody. Chris may have seen them on military planes when he was flying C-130's. Thank you Chris Jewett for your post. NASA has done extensive studies on vortex generators, Boeing uses them on their commercial aircraft & even some auto manufactures have incorporated them. What I haven't seen is the extensive use of them on aerobatic aircraft. I will talk to my peers a little more and help Chet play with the concept.

谢谢你cody,(视频中的飞手), Chris一定是在他飞 C-130的时候看过军用飞机上的涡流发生器。同时感谢Chris Jewett 的贴子(VG的制作贴)。 NASA对涡流发生器的作用进行了广泛的研究,波音公司也在他们的客机上应用了VG,甚至一些车厂也应用了VG。但我还没见过在特技飞机上VG的应用。我会跟我的伙伴们聊聊这个新概念。
发表于 2012-8-6 10:56 | 只看该作者
绝对 好野 收藏
 楼主| 发表于 2012-8-6 11:07 | 只看该作者
更多涡流发生器在飞机与汽车上的图片

其原理简单的说就是在翼面周围产生高能量的、紧贴翼面的空气涡流,减少边界层流分离的现象,从而提高升力、低速性能以及舵面的效应。

[ 本帖最后由 freesex 于 2012-8-6 11:10 编辑 ]
发表于 2012-8-6 11:10 | 只看该作者
我是来学习的
 楼主| 发表于 2012-8-6 11:13 | 只看该作者
经过一下午的努力,我先给我的40英寸EPP按一楼的方法装上了VG, 材料是3mm D板。 明天试飞再报
发表于 2012-8-6 12:46 | 只看该作者
还真可以搞搞。。。

话说翼尖小翼装不装有什么区别?
发表于 2012-8-6 15:02 | 只看该作者
很早以前的简装航模书里就有过此类介绍,拉线和锯齿等形状的都有。对于3d飞机,应该机翼上下便面都装。估计能感受到区别的人不多:em15:

epp材料机翼表面粗糙,可能区别更小。

[ 本帖最后由 lion_ohoh123 于 2012-8-6 15:04 编辑 ]
发表于 2012-8-6 17:21 | 只看该作者
楼主试过之后感觉如何呢!求分享经验!
发表于 2012-8-6 18:15 | 只看该作者
非常感谢大公无私的传授经验谢谢又学了一招
发表于 2012-8-6 18:40 | 只看该作者
:em01:  没有风洞验证吗?小小的改变需要大量的验证。。。。
发表于 2012-8-6 19:25 | 只看该作者
期待楼主的试飞~~~~顶~~
 楼主| 发表于 2012-8-6 21:09 | 只看该作者
下图是我的VG设置,是不是有点狼牙棒的感觉呢?  

首先这架EPP飞机我已经飞了大半年, 几乎每个无风的清晨我都飞,已经记不清有几百了起落了。我对其飞行性能很熟悉,有一丝改善我都应该能感觉得到。

今天六点钟起来在太阳出来之前飞了6块电。我的感觉是:有进步,但区别没有他们说的“35%”这么大, 如果一定要说一个数字,10%吧。主要进步在横滚的控制和锁定感方面,侧飞的稳定性和精确性也有所增强。低速性能,眼镜蛇跟原来好像没什么区别。全油门的速度没有明显的下降,声音也没变化。总之是有细微的改进,而没有负面效应。

原因可能有几个:
1. 因为是EPP翼型板机。这架飞机本来的低速性能、眼镜蛇能力、侧飞还有舵效就已经很好了,所以有无VG带来的改进没我预想的大。
2. EPP表面粗糙,VG带来的变化不如蒙皮木机。
3. Rcgroups上有评论说在小尺寸飞机上VG作用有限。

但正如老外所说:不妨一试,只有好处没坏处。因为这个概念是经过验证的,真飞机和跑车上已经广泛应用,在模型飞机上实现也很容易。下一步我会入手原贴中的Extreme Flight 60英寸 Extra 300,完全按他们的方法贴VG,看看是不是真有35%的进步。有兴趣的模友可以自己试试,不一定要用跟他们一样的材料,扁碳纤条或玻纤片,轻木片都可以。

[ 本帖最后由 freesex 于 2012-8-6 22:24 编辑 ]
发表于 2012-8-6 22:07 | 只看该作者
感觉很纠结,增加阻力是肯定的
发表于 2012-8-7 00:14 | 只看该作者
:em01: 记得野马战斗机研发的时候发现个问题,用凸透螺钉要浪费10%的燃料,增加10%的阻力。改沉头螺钉后最快速度增加了100公里小时。。。感觉这方法就是有意的增加阻力,要改变飞行性能的话应该是改变气动布局和机翼翼型才对。
发表于 2012-8-7 08:47 | 只看该作者

理解有问题

原帖由 b122350 于 2012-8-7 00:14 发表
:em01: 记得野马战斗机研发的时候发现个问题,用凸透螺钉要浪费10%的燃料,增加10%的阻力。改沉头螺钉后最快速度增加了100公里小时。。。感觉这方法就是有意的增加阻力,要改变飞行性能的话应该是改变气动布局和机 ...

增加扰流,不仅仅是增加阻力,而是改变气流的分离位置,提高气流的稳定性,可以增加升阻比。
发表于 2012-8-7 09:17 | 只看该作者

看看

看看
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要加入

本版积分规则

关闭

【站内推荐】上一条 /1 下一条

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表